Friday, January 16, 2009

Top o' the Muffin to Ya!

I'm making Amish Friendship bread tonight after the 10 day process of smushing the bag and waiting. I didn't have 2 large loaf pans, only 1. Soo, I used the large pan and decided to make muffins with the rest of the batter. The recipe I used called for dusting the pan after greasing with a combo of cinnamon and sugar. I figured that if I was going to do muffins, I'd do the same thing. Well, I'm not so sure that was such a good idea. The muffins finished before the bread so I let them cool expecting them to pull away from the sides of the pan like the bread does. Yeah, didn't happen. When I tried to take the muffins out of the tin, the tops popped right off. So now I have a few muffin tops and some mangled muffin bottoms. At least they taste good.

No comments: