Tuesday, November 30, 2010

38 weeks!

So, yeah, it's been awhile. Looking back at my last post, I was going to my 3 hour glucose test and we hadn't had our second ultrasound yet. I passed the 3 hour test and Deuce's ultrasound came back clear - no more cysts! Yay!

Now we are just in a holding pattern, waiting for Deuce to make his appearance. I hoping for a VBAC but have a c-section scheduled if I go a week over because they will not induce a VBAC. I'm crossing my fingers that it all works out okay because I really don't want to have another c-section.

Bubbie is doing well. He's speaking very well and only having a little bit of a set back with the whole potty training thing. We've just had to remind him more to tell us when he needs to go since we've been slacking.

So, we wait!

No comments: