Thursday, May 20, 2010

Counting down

23 days...23 days left of school. I'm so freaking stoked. Along with school being out, I'm excited because I don't have to come back to teach next year. I was able to get a job as an assistant at the company my mom works for and I'll be working from home. The hours are really flexible and the pay is good. So, no more daycare, which hasn't been fun once Bubbie moved up to the 2 year old room. (Who's idea was it that the ratio for teachers to 2 years old could be 1 to 7??! Ridiculous!!!)

The other fun bit of news for us is that I'm pregnant! I'm due December 10 and we're so excited for Bubbie to be a big brother. #2 (gotta come up with a nickname!) is another big reason for me leaving my full time job. Daycare for 2 would eat up so much of my paycheck that there would really be no reason for me to work.

All in all, things are going well and I can't wait to stop spending time with other peoples' kids more than my own.

No comments: