Sunday, March 14, 2010

Duuuuuude

B and I were taking Bubbie out for a walk this morning trying to get him worn out for a nap. Bubbie was not too keen on the idea and really didn't want to go. Well, during a minor tantrum, he fell on the sidewalk. Not too big of a deal, until we picked him up and he had split his lip and was bleeding everywhere. Good times. He looked like he'd been in boxing ring. When blood mixes with saliva, it never looks good.

I luckily had some Kleenex with me, got him cleaned up, and went home. All was fine and good. We had snack time with some apple and watched a little Nick Jr. to calm down. Then I noticed it. Bubbie chipped his tooth. Not a big Dumb and Dumber chip, but just a little one in the middle of his front tooth. Just enough for me to see it. Son of a .... I'm not too happy. He doesn't seem to be in any pain so I don't think he injured the root, luckily. But, I feel like I should take him to the dentist just to make sure there aren't any cracks. Yay.

2 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

I hope everything is okay!

Leslie D said...

Thanks! He's good. I just posted an update.